Monday, January 3, 2011

Old and New

   "Old and New." Why is the title that? Well, the past couple of days have demonstrated to me how life can present things that are "Old and New." Some of my favorite things, belongings, people have gone away. But today, I found a couple of things that are "new."
   Today, I heard my mom shout out to me, "MYLES! IT'S SNOWING!!!" My Grandpa had a catchy saying about snow. He called it "white stuff." He apparently didn't like it (but I think he secretly did). Snow was something new today, and I'm extremely thankful to God for it.
   Something else new today was school! The semester has started back up again! And what class begun the year? One of my favorite classes! SPANISH! I'm immensely grateful to be in that class. Start of a new for the school year. :)

And now, here are some photos that I took of the snow in viva Las Vegas!
Something old.
Something new.
Something old.
Something new.
Something new.
Something new.

And before I go, I have to mention that I recently saw one of the coolest people in the world--Emilyann the Pool. Our families got to meet up for lunch (which was a complete blast).
haha :D
Emilyann the Pool=awesomeness personified
And that's it for now! Thank you! :)

8 comments:

  1. this is daniel it is sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MYLES LUMP. YOU HAD A BLOG ALLLLLLL THIS TIME AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME??????
    Oh. What can I even say. =)
    Well, whatever. It's awesome ANYways

    ReplyDelete
  3. Myles has a blog!!! :D

    That's awesome it snowed!! i like the picturesss. :)

    AND it's awesome too that you got to see Emily. she's amazinggg. ;)

    abby

    ReplyDelete
  4. MYLEESSSS! :D YOU HAVE A BLOGGG! YAHOOOO!

    Dude, that is so awesomely unfair that it snowed! I like the last picture and the ones of you an Emilyann :)
    Speaking of that....I'm totally secretly jealous that you and her had lunch. Well, now it's not so secret. But oh well :)

    President of Mini-Myles Marketing,
    Delaney

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWWWWW Myles. You make my heart happy. Hahahahaha. Your photography pictures are great. :) And I love the first one of us.... veryyyy telling. ;) Hahaha! Miss you already!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, seems to me your'e famous now matie ;)

    Awesome pics by the way.

    Cheers,

    Wikus Nikkskerks Neeko Soap Segwick Bubbaish -

    ReplyDelete
  7. Myyyyyyles has a blllllllllllllooooog! I KNOW! IT SNOWED HERE TOO! IT WAS SO EPIC.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't know it COULD snow in Las Vegas. I'm so glad for you that it did. Isn't snow sparkly? It makes everything look like a real life fairyworld. (If you've seen Labyrinth, everything is covered in sparkles in that movie, but it's not all white, so snow is even prettier.) How do you like the air? I love the air when it snows. It's so clean and crisp and fresh. It's so much easier just to breathe. =)

    ReplyDelete