Sunday, August 7, 2011

Aloha

   Aloha, y'all! I just got back from a wonderful vacation from the beautiful islands of Hawaii. The sun, the weather, the beach, the ocean, the family...Amazing. I praise God for such a wonderful time. My family and I did quite a few things: snorkel, went to a luau, ate great food, spent time with family, hiked, sight-saw, played games, and one of my favorites...relaxed.


Got to spend some time with family! :)
   I'll post more pictures and stuff later on.................Oh, and did I mention that a mustache was shaved? ;)

4 comments:

  1. Love that picture of the palm tree! AND WHATTTT!?!??!?! are you cereal?!?!??!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh it's gorgeous there!! I'm glad you had fun :)

    Wait... the Myles-stache is gone?! :O

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Myles, looks like fun. =) I want to go to Hawaii. Lilo's been, and if I'm to parade her picture around, I should follow in her footsteps. More pictures? Yay! You shaved? Hmm. Pictures of that?

    Who are all the people in that pic of your family? I mean, obviously they're family. But who?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Myles, your photographs are absolutely stunning. Teach me? :)

    ReplyDelete